The mission of NL NF is:
1. Provide support and guidance for families facing diagnosis or dealing with the disorder
2. Educate the public and run awareness campaigns for our families
3. Lobby local, provincial and federal governments for awareness or NF and funding for treatments or research.
Our goals for the future are:
1. Create a renewable grant for a Newfoundland post-secondary or post-graduate student conducting research in Neurofibromatosis.
2. Create a fund to help cover medical and travel expenses for families
3. Launch an Eastern Canada camp for families affected by NF